1. Fresh, delicious healthy eggs right outside your door, every day!
2. Reduce your enviornmental footprint by decreasing the distance your food travels.
3. Help to create a secure, safe, and local food system.
4. Teach children (and adults!) where their food comes from.
5. Chickens are fun, entertaining and full of personality. They make great pets!
6.Reduce waste going to the landfill - chickens will eat your kitchen and table scraps.
7. Properly composted chicken droppings make a great fertilizer for your garden.
8. Chickens are low-maintenance animals that can be less expensive to keep than cats or dogs.
9. Save money on your grocery bill.
10. Chickens can help control unwanted garden pests, like slugs.